ojs2 has produced an error Message: WARNING: fopen(/opt/newajt/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-timedviewplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied In file: /opt/newajt/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php At line: 85 Stacktrace: Server info: OS: Linux PHP Version: 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.25 Apache Version: Apache DB Driver: mysql DB server version: 5.5.60-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
ojs2 has produced an error Message: WARNING: chmod(): No such file or directory In file: /opt/newajt/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php At line: 88 Stacktrace: Server info: OS: Linux PHP Version: 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.25 Apache Version: Apache DB Driver: mysql DB server version: 5.5.60-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
User Profile

User Profile

Jean Vandame

Bio Statement

It's a wheel chief our goal ofriding the bike but then we get old and most of us get weak we are too soft to get back on the bike we come up with excuses it must not be for me no he's just soft no you just lazy tell yourself the truth get http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/04/18/don_t_accept_rape_campaign_uses_dark_acceptance_letters_to_fight_campus.html back on the bike learn why you fail and make sure you don't fall again make sure you are stronger for having the lesson you know it's always a little bit frustrating to me

when people have a negative relationship with failure fail early fail often fail forward you're here right now at this moment because tomorrow you want to be somebody greater than the person you are today you see yourself succeeding https://www.adweek.com/creativity/college-acceptance-letters-get-seriously-dark-beginning-one-harvard-crimson-170883/ you have a vision you have a dream congratulations you're already ten steps ahead of 95% of the world imagine if Michael Jordan was scared of missing he would have never taken a shot imagine if

Steve Jobs was afraid of people not liking his product there would be no iPhone so ask yourself this do you want to be a person who fears failure or do you want to be a person who loves success which one is your gonna have to pick https://www.lemonde.fr/big-browser/article/2016/06/08/le-proces-pour-viol-qui-captive-les-etats-unis_4942345_4832693.html today and I'll tell you one thing one is a failure and one is a success and if you love success there is nothing that can stop you all those negative things people say will mean nothing they're gonna talk about how only 1% make it to the top big deal

want to know something else only 1% stick with that Fitness program long enough to see results only 1% of nerds stick with that video game long enough to get good at it only 1% of relationships stick it out to the end that doesn't https://www.sueddeutsche.de/bildung/studium-tut-uns-leid-dass-sie-an-der-uni-vergewaltigt-werden-1.2957836 mean you have a 1% chance it just means you can't behave like the 99% you'll have to do something better

than giving up a month from now those are just numbers you want to talk about numbers take a look around you and take a good look around you are you like 99% of the people around you if you are then you're in the wrong video my friend you have to love success just as much because that's gonna allow you to get up and go for it being scared to fail won't do anything https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a57174/unacceptable-acceptance-letters-campaign-campus-assault/



For more information, contact: The Editor-in-Chief Email: yashon@mu.ac.ke School of Engineering, Moi University Kenya.

The African Journal of Technology
ISSN 1998 – 9350 (Print); ISSN 23135549 (Online)

Site maintained by: Directorate of ICT